Care America Pharmacy Services is a clinician-owned, provider of infusion and specialty pharmacy services to patients in the State of Florida. With over 20 years of infusion, institutional, home care, specialty pharmacy and retail pharmacy experience, Care America is poised to meet the emerging changes in today’s health care market while providing optimum patient care.
As national health care spending continues to increase, the delivery of patient care services will continue to trend towards ambulatory facilities and home settings. Care America believes the needs of this expanding market are best met by offering: fully comprehensive sterile admixture and specialty pharmacy services, local provider service on a state-wide basis, centralized referral in-take and billing services, utilization review, outcomes measurement, and capitated programs. Care America’s commitment to the payor is defined by patient satisfaction and the cost effectiveness of the services we render.
Hospital readmissions can be costly to the patient and facility, we can assist with reducing hospital readmissions by providing intravenous medications to be administered in an infusion center, doctor’s office or a patient’s home. Our experienced clinicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
Care America is poised to meet the emerging changes in today’s health care market while providing optimum patient care.
The Care America difference
Recognizing the multiple ancillary service requirements of many patients, our goal is to help coordinate and provide care coordination as well as medical and information management for your patients — no matter what the patients’ needs or location.
- Specially trained Infusion Pharmacists and Registered Pharmacy Technicians
- USP 797 compliant sterile product admixture facilities
- USP 795 compliant sterile product compounding facilities
- Infusion medications, ancillary supplies and pumps
- Specialty injectables and pharmacy support
- Clinical laboratory monitoring and trending
- Dosage calculations and formulation consultation services
- Sterile Compounding of topical creams, pills and injectables
- Institutional, first dose and home care services available
- Concierge pharmacy services available
- Real time clinical consultations, oversight and reviews
- 24-hour on-call pharmacy support
Care America Pharmacy Services Management Team
Robert B. Haghgou, PharmD, BCMTMS
President and CEO
Robert Haghgou, Pharm D., BCMTMS formed Care America Pharmacy Services, a Florida company and licensed Special P&E Pharmacy, in July of 1996.
Vice President of Operations
Ms. Wilk expanded her management experience to home health and specialty pharmacy services over 18 years ago through an established state-wide infusion and home health provider.
Vice President of Strategy and Partnerships
Nathan Cook is a successful executive with experience getting companies off the ground as well as taking organizations to the stage II and Stage III growth levels.